Friday, September 27, 2013

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Biography

source(google.com.pk)
It's sad how girls will run from the guys that try to make them happy, and fight for the ones that make them cry.
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be and you just have to let go.
I was about half in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls. Every time they do something pretty... you fall half in love with them, and then you never know where the hell you are.
It's the good girls who keep diaries; the bad girls never have the time.
Too many girls follow the line of least resistance--but a good line is hard to resist.
Boys are sent out into the world to buffet with its temptations, to mingle with bad and good, to govern and direct - girls are to dwell in quiet homes among few friends, to exercise a noiseless influence.
Please God help me. Help me stop loving him. I still do and I don’t want to anymore. Please, please, please help me stop. - Bruce Almighty

 

Nope, I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was

 

If I say these things, I can't ever take them back

 

Now that she doesn’t need me, I really need her

 

Everyone says to give up on you, but they don't see you like I do. You're  the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart. You're the one who made me cry, yet I still love you and I don't know why

 

I’m not mad at you I’m mad at myself for believing you were something that your not, for believing that you were always going to be here for me but, the truth is your not

 

The only broken hearted loser you'll ever need

 

Remember when you said my heart would break a hundred times? Well....there goes number one. -Dawson's Creek

 

Do you think you can be happier with him than you were with me?

 

We hurt each other so much, we have no choice but to let go

 

Just because I don’t fit in that place you want me to doesn’t mean I don’t have a place at all

 

Here. A little jealousy.
I hope you think of me
Hope you wonder where I sleep at night
Cause I feel like I'm inside out
You got me upside down
Maybe I was holding on too tight

 

Hearts will not be practical until they are made unbreakable

 

Remember when the days were long
And rolled beneath a deep blue sky
Didn't have a care in the world
With mommy and daddy standing by
When "happily ever after" fails
And we've been poisoned by these fairy tales

 

Never regret anything that once made you smile

 

Maybe it's the only way that we can finally stand on our own. Ya know, to hurt each other so much that we have no choice but to let go... maybe otherwise we never would.-Dawson's Creek

 

It seems a little sad that I was the girl whose only purpose was to help you find out who you're really in love with.

 

That guy didn't know you, because if he did, he would have never walked away from you- Dawson’s Creek

 

Have faith that things will work out for the best, that whatever sent us off  in different directions is the very same thing that will bring us back together.

 

For the longest time I was just trying to find someone to love as much as I loved you, but now I realize that’s never going to happen

 

And it sucks because I know he's out there falling in and out of love with girls...that aren't me

 

And if I could move, I'm sure it would only be to crawl back to you

 

I can never go back to loving you the way I did, knowing that my love wasn't strong enough the first time around. I can always forgive you, but... But I will never forget.

 

-Okay, it's been raining for seven days, how do you explain that?
-Warm air meets low pressure system? 
-Wrong! It's raining because God is crying and He's crying because He created you and him to be the role model of the perfect couple for the entire universe. -- Boy Meets World

  

If you said goodbye to me tonight
Would There would still be music left to write?

 
 

Granted at first it was really hard for me to accept.. you had moved on and you let go. So, I, in turn... let go of you

 

If you felt even one shred of what I feel for you, we wouldn't be standing here having this conversation.

  

You want him. You want him like I want you. You love him like I love you. Only the difference is he loves you back the same way

 

Every time I'm supposed to come see him I trick myself into thinking that it's gonna be different this time. But it never is. It's always just different shades of the same

 

I wasnt fighting with you, I was fighting with myself, because part of me wanted to send you running away and part of me just wanted to hold you tight

 

So yeah maybe we didnt talk this summer, and who knows maybe we'll find ourselves talking less and less as time goes on and life gets more and more in the way, but, i dont feel it, cause youre with me everywhere I go

 


I'm mad at myself, not you. I'm mad for always being nice, always  apologizing for things I didn't do, for getting attached, for making you my life, depending on you, wasting my time on you, thinking  about you, following you, changing for you, forgiving you, wishing for you, dreaming of you, and most of all...for not  hating you which I know I should. but I can't.

 

In time, the hurt begin to fade and it was easier to just let go. Atleast I thought it was.  But in every boy I met in the next few years, I found myself looking for you. I'd write you a letter.  But I never sent them for fear of what I might find.  By then, you'd gone on with your life and I didn't want to think about you loving someone else.  I wanted to remember us like we were that  summer. I didn't want to ever loose that.-The Notebook

 

I try to laugh but cry instead patiently wait to hear the words you've never said

 
This is not goodbye she said
It is just time for me to rest my head

 

You asked me what was wrong and I said "nothing..."
then you turned around and walked away and as the
tears came down.. I whispered "everything."

 

Even if this broke my heart I wouldn't have the right to say so

 

Promise me...that's all I want. Just a promise that you will never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you will always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don't want to go on knowing I meant absolutely nothing to you

 

As long as I still feel something, it's not over, and believe me, some time’s I wish it was, but it's not. I can feel it

 
You're probably right...I'm sure I don't have any idea what you're going  through, how hard is it to let someone go, how painful it must be to know that as right as you two are for each other... doesn't mean you're right for each other now. I wouldn't know a thing about that. About how it makes you want to scream, or hit someone...or cry!

 

I’ve been trying to do right when I feel like Im doing wrong by listening to everyone around me and not myself

 

I didn't ask for it to be over, but then again, I never asked for it to begin. For that is the way it is with life, as some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the  most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets. Everything changes eventually, that's just the way life is and you  have no control over it.. like, suddenly, people who you think are always going to be there.. they disappear.. you know, people die and they move away.. and they grow up.

 

When you told me you loved me did you know it would take me the rest of my  life to get over the feeling of knowing a dream didn't turn out right

  

I'm missing your laugh how did it break? and when did your eyes begin to look fake? 
I hope you're as happy as your pretending.

 

Try to understand there's and old mistake that fools will make and I'm the king of them, pushing everything that's good away

  

Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

 

Every couple nights or so you know you pop into my dreams, I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me. -Ben Folds Five

 

 I have no intention of braking your heart. But no one ever does

 

And it hurts to want everything and nothing at the same time

 

They say your something I should do without.
They don’t know what goes on when the lights go out.
There’s no way to explain, all the pleasure is worth all the pain.

 

I fill my days with memories of him. I remember how he used to look at me, vas if I was his most valuable treasure, has he found a new treasure? I can't help but wonder if we will be able to  find our way back to each other. The road seems so very long, and my head is crowded with such a dark thought. I feel our bond grows weaker by the day and I'm powerless to stop it.-Dawsons creek

 

You do your thing, I'll do mine. You go your way, I'll go mine. And if we end up together, it's beautiful ~Boy Meets World

 
 

Well love is a bitch all relationships end.
What happens now, when that persons gone.
The one who you thought
You could always count on.
You fall in love
And they fall out.
Love is a bitch.
All relationships end.....

 

 

But I just can't help the way/ That being with you made me feel.
I wish I wouldn't wake up sad/ And know I've dreamt of you.
I wish I could get through a day/ and never think of you.
I wish I could forget/ How you took away my fears
I wish I only thought of/ When you didn't wipe my tears.
I wish that you had been the guy/ I hoped that you would be.
I wish I could get over you/ Like you got over me.
I wish that I could see you/ For the person that you are,
But the heart won't ever listen/ Or grant wishes on a star.
And I wish that all these wishes/ Were full of honesty
But truth be told/ I wish that you would just come back to me

 

I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am...and most pf all, I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you.-Dirty Dancing
 

I'm the girl guys are friends with, not the girl the guys date

 

Every time I'm ready to do the smart sensible thing you go and say something that makes me not want to go

 

They say you don't know what you have until you've lost it. Well imagine how much it hurts when you know exactly what you had and you don't even know why you've lost it

 

The most beautiful smile is the smile that struggles through the tears


I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can't because I know you won't come afterme, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

 

You don't talk to me, you don't look at me, and yet you expect me to love you? And the worst part is I do.

  

So what do you think will happen when this all ends, will we be able to go back to just being friends?

 

Love is just another word for pain
its a broken record repeating the same thing
when u want it it's not there
when u have it u don't care
when I lose it in the end
the heartbreak the heartache is more than i wanted
we gave up, we made up
it's not like u cared
deception depression is all that I've got
am I losing what’s there
and I’ve made up my mind
I'd b better off alone
love is just a waste of time
and all the lonely nights
and all the crushing scenes
and all the pointless fights
and I'm giving up on happy endings
the ones that are only in movies
where the guy gets the girl and everybody’s happy
I think that's the way it should be

 
I've been losing Grip on what I used to hold

 

I guess its hard to think of seeing another girl ever taking my place...

 

I'm sure your bad dreams
Are probably all about me
And better off without me

 

Same old story, not much to say, hearts are broken everyday-Jewel

 

And it'll happen once again
You'll turn to a friend
Someone that understands
And sees through the master plan-Blnk 182

 

Why does my heart always beat before yours does?

 

Your eyelids grow heavy and this is my cue,
If three words could heal you I'd only speak two

 

I lived the day u kissed me, i died the day you said goodbye

 

My words are a whisper, in silence I shall...
No Hallmark card can spell it out.
Deep down inside, you know I care
There's nothing to say 'bout the love we shared

 

 You think I'm weak, but I think you're wrong

 

Why am I lost in this game of love and lust is it my mind or my heart? Which should I trust?
 

He gave me the finger cause he knows I’m wrapped around it

 

Hold her closer when she cries
And hold her closer when you know it's time to say good-bye
Hurry back to see her smile again
And hold him closer when he's down
When his world is upside down

 

Maybe you're scared to say: I'm falling for you

 

Everytime I pin down what I think I want it slips away

 

I must be made of steel. For I just threw out the love of my dreams

 

After a while you can make yourself believe in almost anything... so I'm making myself believe in you

 

No way November will see our goodbye
when it comes to December its obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time

 

Let's bypass the bullshit and move on because
the minute hand moves faster than you think it does

 

I understand I wasn't part of the plan
a dollar short, a minute early

 

Sometimes
I wish that I was a cold beer
I'd rest assured that you would hold me near you
I'd be guaranteed to be just what you need

 

It seems our day keeps falling on a leap year                 

 

I act like shit don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive...The years that I've wasted is nothin to the tears that I've tasted- Eminiem 

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos

Sad Love Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About Life And Love Facebook Tattoos


 
Copyright © 2014 | Design By: Romantics 77 | StUfFiNg